Spymac Auctions

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i know this is kinda random for me to be posting about spymac, but they just finished adding the 'Auctions' part of their site, so its a new place to look for and sell apple stuff. My main reason for posting this is that there's a silver mini (brand new--still in box) up for grabs right now, and some members here have been trying to find one.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

i know this is kinda random for me to be posting about spymac..

You registered here with a SpyMac email address, so I would guess it isn't quite so random
  • Reply 2 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by LoCash

You registered here with a SpyMac email address, so I would guess it isn't quite so random

this is true, but i registered a long time ago. i dont really go to spymac anymore except to look for desktops occasionally. i actually tried to change my email here the other day, but i forgot i made a very temporary account a while back to solve a problem with my posts, and i used my current address (so i cant use it for two accounts). oh well.

</long explanation for nothing>
  • Reply 3 of 4
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

this is true, but i registered a long time ago. i dont really go to spymac anymore except to look for desktops occasionally. i actually tried to change my email here the other day, but i forgot i made a very temporary account a while back to solve a problem with my posts, and i used my current address (so i cant use it for two accounts). oh well.

</long explanation for nothing>

Sure. You traitor.

(Benedict Arnold)
  • Reply 4 of 4
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

Sure. You traitor.

(Benedict Arnold)