Logic Pro 6 Questions

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Since The Apple Store has the great Education deals for Logic Pro 6, I decided that I would get into music creation and editing, since it has always interested me. I have seen GarageBand and "noddled" a bit with it, but it seems rather simplistic and I am looking for something more in the professional field. Can I safely assume that Logic Pro 6 is able to import/record sound from a connected midi keyboard, like in GarageBand as different instruments? How good are the effects and synthesizers in Logic Pro 6? What audio formats can be imported in Logic Pro 6 and edited? Does Logic Pro 6 offer any "cool" voice distortion effects or pitch changes? Does Logic Pro 6 come on CDs or DVDs? Thanks for the help everyone! 8)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    idebaseridebaser Posts: 121member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Mac Man 020581

Since The Apple Store has the great Education deals for Logic Pro 6, I decided that I would get into music creation and editing, since it has always interested me. I have seen GarageBand and "noddled" a bit with it, but it seems rather simplistic and I am looking for something more in the professional field. Can I safely assume that Logic Pro 6 is able to import/record sound from a connected midi keyboard, like in GarageBand as different instruments? How good are the effects and synthesizers in Logic Pro 6? What audio formats can be imported in Logic Pro 6 and edited? Does Logic Pro 6 offer any "cool" voice distortion effects or pitch changes? Does Logic Pro 6 come on CDs or DVDs? Thanks for the help everyone! 8)

http://www.apple.com/software/