Powerbook Stands Power Consumption (iBreeze etc)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was looking for a laptop stand with a cooling fan and i have my eye on the eye iBreeze. I was wondering if anyone knows how much power it eats up out of my already pretty crap 17" 1.33GHZ battery. Is the power usage negligable or does it take its toll?

Also i really want a stand that has a USB2.0 Hub on it, and i have seen the vantec laptop cooling stand but cant stand its looks it looks really flimsy too.

To Summarise my questions:

- Does iBreeze eat up alot of battery power (enough to make me notice)

- What do other 17" users think of its cooling

Anyother suggestion that are as sexy as the iBreeze and as affordable

Or even any other ones that incorporate a USB2.0 HUB sexy or not? Any Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
  • Reply 2 of 3
    locopanolocopano Posts: 38member
    Hey thanks for the reply. That guy is a bit biased. His review doesnt offer any info that hleps me just a lecture on some dude who rips off designs.

I'm really more interested in users PERSONAL experience from a variety of people.

Thanks Tho.

PS: another question does anyone know where to buy a 1024MB single stick of RAM for a 1.33GHZ 17" PB. A Good reliable site.

Thanks!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by locopano

PS: another question does anyone know where to buy a 1024MB single stick of RAM for a 1.33GHZ 17" PB. A Good reliable site.

Thanks!

Crucial

Best ram out there. It comes with a full guarantee and everything. And if Crucial doesn't make it, it doesn't exist.