The most UNwired cities, campuses, and airports.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Intel ( ) did a survey to find the most UNwired (wireless) places in the US. Topping the city list was San Francisco-San Jose-Oakland, Calif. The airport with the most wireless access is Dallas-Fort Worth International. Finally topping the college campus category is Indiana University (Bloomington). I'm proud to say, though, that my very own Purdue University is 2nd on the campus list! Based on personal experience, I think Purdue's Airlink wireless service is a million times better than IU's, but who am I to question Intel?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
  • Reply 2 of 2
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

Intel ( ) did a survey to find the most UNwired (wireless) places in the US. Topping the city list was San Francisco-San Jose-Oakland, Calif. The airport with the most wireless access is Dallas-Fort Worth International. Finally topping the college campus category is Indiana University (Bloomington). I'm proud to say, though, that my very own Purdue University is 2nd on the campus list! Based on personal experience, I think Purdue's Airlink wireless service is a million times better than IU's, but who am I to question Intel?

Purdue's wifi, from what I hear living in town, is superb, although, just accross the river here in (east) Lafayette, wi fi is scarce, from what I have seen.