I hereby schedule a mac chat at 9:30 est tonight

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Be there or ... um

Anyway, let round up some good old fashioned apple rumoring in the "appleinsider" chat room on AIM at 9:30 EST tonight!*

See you there!

*Press command-g to bring up the window and type appleinsider and click ok in iChat

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    I'll probably be sleeping? It's midnight here, and 9:30 EST is about three and a half hours away.

But you can take these bags of chips, and if you look over there, I've brought some beer. Well okay, a lot of beer.

• Reply 2 of 12
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Uhhh...9:30 est...that's, leme see...

Subtract the colan,

drop the 9

carry the 2

I'll be there.

• Reply 3 of 12
    ragexragex Posts: 126member
    Sounds like a plan.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Be there at 10 eastern, 9 indiana, just after the sopranos
  • Reply 5 of 12
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    I'll be there.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    thuh freakthuh freak Posts: 2,664member
    thuhFreak is in attendance (and early)
  • Reply 7 of 12
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    I'm there but I don't see anyone else there. Maybe it's because I'm using Trillian on Windows... I am not at home with my Mac, unfortunately. I don't know if Trillian can see .mac screen names.
  • Reply 8 of 12
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    I'm in there, but under the name Ryan Tanner or [email protected], not sure which one you'll see.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Nope, don't see anyone there. I never really liked .mac screen names anyway. They created this new format that many chat programs didn't recognize until they were updated. In my case, I'm at work, and I am unable to install the latest version of AIM. Instead, I'm stuck with either Trillian or a very old version of AIM, neither of which recognizes .mac names.
  • Reply 10 of 12
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    luca try the aim express online app.. at www.aim.com
  • Reply 11 of 12
    Thanks, that might work. Actually, I think something is wrong with Trillian. It's pretty nice but also very quirky. I tried joining some chats that I know are always full of people, and none of them had anyone in them. So I'll just try my luck with AIM Express.

EDIT: Workin' fine now.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Wow, everyone's gone by now. I saw this post one day and 50 minutes too late