was it really worth it? crazy people...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
21 dead after stampede for free clothes

title of thread sums up my view

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Similar things have happened in the states when there is a big sale or debut of high demand product at whatever mart. \
  • Reply 2 of 7
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    What really gets me is when these deranged people will wait for hours outside Walmart the morning after Thanksgiving to make an injurious mad dash to the palatte of $29 piece-of-sh*t DVD players...

...When spending about $20 more will get them a much nicer model that will be in stock for a while.

There's something about a SALE, though. I don't get it.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Uhhhm. Much as I love to point out the weaker points of this country, I do not recall *ever* hearing about 20 people dying in a stampede over a clothes sale. People getting bumped or bruised is one thing (and still equally stupid I agree), but people dying is another....
  • Reply 4 of 7
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Naw we just kill people over rock concerts.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Naw we just kill people over rock concerts.

We Americans do it over rock concerts, the Europeans kill each other over soccer matches.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

Similar things have happened in the states when there is a big sale or debut of high demand product at whatever mart. \

Yeah, like those crazy women who stampede each other for the discounted wedding dresses.... although, I'm sure any of them have actually been killed.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    SALE?!!

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

/all i got...