D12 & Eminem-My Band

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone else heard it? I think that it's an awesome song. But I've noticed something weird in two spots in the song. Can you tell what it is and if it's normal?

http://www.steven-s.us/upload/store/myband.mp3

You'll know what I'm talking about. If you don't, it starts about 7.5 seconds into the song

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
  • Reply 2 of 9
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    it is illegal to share cppyrighted material without the expressed written consent of the artist and label. take that link down or i'll smack you. also, my band has been the number one song in iTMS for quite a while, so yes, we've all heard it.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    you're gonna smack him? how? anyways, i agree, take the link down or some 3 lettered conglomerate organization will have your ass in a sling
  • Reply 4 of 9
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mattjohndrow

you're gonna smack him? how? anyways, i agree, take the link down or some 3 lettered conglomerate organization will have your ass in a sling

magic.

and actually the organization has 4 letters
  • Reply 5 of 9
    burningwheelburningwheel Posts: 1,827member
    didn't sound normal to me

it's only a sound clip boyz
  • Reply 6 of 9
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

magic.

and actually the organization has 4 letters

3 letters, 4 characters.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Ok, that doesn't help. Do the other versions have the "voice over" when the first verse starts?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Where did you acquire your version of the song... ... ...? I got t from the iTMS with a Pepsi cap and mine doesn't do that...
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

Where did you acquire your version of the song... ... ...? I got t from the iTMS with a Pepsi cap and mine doesn't do that...

THANK YOU that's what I needed.

Oh. Where. I. Got. It? Um, magic