Got Milk?

neoneo
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
What kind of milk do you drink? Cow's milk or Soy milk?

I drink cow's milk...because i can't tolerate Soy milk that my Mom buys. She buys Silk Soy Milk...the vanilla flavor. To me, drinking it feels like eating paper, minus the migraines that chemicals in bleached paper give me.

My Mom says that drinking Soy milk is healthier than drinking cow's milk, but i don't really care, i'm not that healthy of a person anyway

*finds a pack of smokes next to a dead cat under a pizza box and lights up*

-Neø ------->

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    As I said in another thread, along with Arnold, "milk is for babies, when you grow up, it's all about beer."

Of course, this is an interesting idea. (while being disturbing at the same time)

hark, an image

Judge made law requires me to disclaim that the above image contains boobs.

Anyway. ORIGINAL FLAVOR SOY! Vanilla flavoring is for sissies. This is crusade worthy, along with the push for plain yogurt. Everyone who doesn't think so is surely a wimp.

I buy whatever original soy milk is on sale. I would otherwise buy cow milk, but alas, my small intestine says NO.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

drinking it feels like eating paper, minus the migraines that chemicals in bleached paper give me.

I hope you don't made a habit out of eating paper...

As for the milk thing, I use...erm...Cow's milk.

I don't drink it very often, but because cereal is an essential staple, I do consume it in one form or another every day.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Look for goat's milk. I guess the particles in cow's milk are about 100 times larger than the particles in human milk, and that's why it's difficult for some people to digest. Goat's milk is supposed to be roughly the same size as human milk and is easily digested.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I'm allergic so I don't drink much at all. And no I am not lactose intolerant, just allergic. I use half and half and eat ice cream and yogurt. I don't drink milk and don't eat cereal.

My wife's drinking a lot of lactose free skim milk these days because she's pregnant.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Vanilla Soy Milk or Skim Milk.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Usually Soy Milk, I don't really care for regular milk, but I'm not opposed to it either.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    vargasvargas Posts: 426member
    Cows milk, or chocolate
  • Reply 8 of 10
    naderfannaderfan Posts: 156member
    To quote Lewis Black: "There's no such thing as soy milk. How do I know that? Because there's no soy tit!" I drink cow's milk.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Cow's milk all the way. I probably drink WAY too much milk, but hey, all that calcium's gotta be good for me The fat, on the other hand, probably not so good.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    you beat me to it, Naderfan. Lewis Black is awesome (and spot on with that particular joke). Cow's milk all the way. I usually drink skim, but am happy with any type. And I drink a lot of it.