iPod Trams

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here in Melbourne Australia, they're trying to make an impact with iPods.

Aren't they cool! The old trams were completely covered by the ads. It was awesome to see these flouro trams flying past with the black figures on them.

Enjoy!

(Sorry about the quality. Taken with my phone's camera.)

Jimzip

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    There are tons of iPod ads in San Francisco. Actually, there have always been a lot of Apple billboards along the major roads.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    jimzipjimzip Posts: 446member
    Yeah, but I'm on the other side of the world, I just find it impressive that Apple has at least considered us!!

I wish I could get a shot of the other trams, the fully covered ones, but I think they're gone now though. They looked much more impressive.

Jimzip
  • Reply 3 of 11
    dogcowdogcow Posts: 713member
    Here in Boston, a couple months ago Apple had the whole Downtown Crossing MBTA subway stop covered in iPod ads. They had the billboards, support pillars, trashcans, everything covered with pastel colors and black figures.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Dogcow

Here in Boston, a couple months ago Apple had the whole Downtown Crossing MBTA subway stop covered in iPod ads. They had the billboards, support pillars, trashcans, everything covered with pastel colors and black figures.

That was surreal.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jimzip

i cant focus on anything except the chick
  • Reply 6 of 11
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I was hoping that the trams looked like iPods.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Were you on another moving train, or why is everything in the picture slightly blurry?
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Hey, I got some snaps of the real iPod trams. Have a look!

So there you go. The completely covered trams, they look a heap better than the other ones..

Jimzip
  • Reply 9 of 11
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member

Wow! Pretty cool!
  • Reply 10 of 11
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    what phone camera did you use?
  • Reply 11 of 11
    This one.

It's a 640X480 pixel mini camera on the Nokia 7600. It works very well for a camera phone, however, apologies on the quality anyway. I just couldn't cart my digital camera around with me..

Jimzip