Funny misspellings and typos

neoneo
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i thought that it would be fun to have this kind of a thread and laugh at what everyone writes. And if you ask me why i made this thread, i will say, it was the
Quote:

Originally posted by BuonRotto

First thing that pooped into my head.

-Neø ------>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    neoneo Posts: 271member
    this is a errrrr... quagmire type thread, and i don't mind if it gets locked

-Neø
  • Reply 2 of 14
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

i thought that it would be fun to have this kind of a thread and laugh at what everyone writes. And if you ask me why i made this thread, i will say, it was the

• Reply 3 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

-Neø
  • Reply 4 of 14
    just as i said, i have nothing better to do...

-Neø
  • Reply 5 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

just as i said, i have nothing better to do...

-Neø

-Neø
  • Reply 6 of 14
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    <wakes up with needle still in arm, during the end credits for "Fritz the Cat">

Where the hell are we?

• Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

<wakes up with needle still in arm, during the end credits for "Fritz the Cat">

Where the hell are we?

i dunno, but what is this?

*points at an unconcious AI moderator*

-Neø
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Neø

i dunno, but what is this?

*points at an unconcious AI moderator*

-Neø

I hope when the yet-unknown Mod finally shows up at this shrimp boil of a thread, he'll give you 100 posts in your count, just so you do not have to keep stressing over two and three word posts to run up said total.

<jesting nudge>
  • Reply 9 of 14
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jubelum

I hope when the yet-unknown Mod finally shows up at this shrimp boil of a thread, he'll give you 100 posts in your count, just so you do not have to keep stressing over two and three word posts to run up said total.

<jesting nudge>

Word!
  • Reply 10 of 14
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    eye hat et whin theiy loch mi threds two!

thank goodness that I was 19 before I got a 300 baud modem for my atari 800XL, I can't imagine the drivel I would have unleashed on unsuspecting BBSes if I'd had one any earlier.

remember kids:

STOP

DROP

DON'T START A THREAD

three simple rules to having us not think that you're a mumbling methadone clinic patient.
  • Reply 11 of 14
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    I'm starting to lean more towards agreeing with whoevers idea it was to require 100 posts before starting a new thread.

Or maybe just 100 posts before they can start a thread anywhere but GB, so if they joined to get help, they could still get it.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

I'm starting to lean more towards agreeing with whoevers idea it was to require 100 posts before starting a new thread.

Or maybe just 100 posts before they can start a thread anywhere but GB, so if they joined to get help, they could still get it.

I'll add you to the petition. <Jubelum shuffles through newbie "WANTED" posters of Neø and Quag>

8)
  • Reply 13 of 14
    By popular demand, this thread is closed.

Neø: what you did at the top of this thread, replying to yourself repeatedly, is considered spamming. Such behavior is prohibited by our Posting Guidelines and will not be tolerated in the future.

And for the last time, stop razzing on quagmire. This goes for everyone. Ad-hominem attacks of forum members will earn you a ban from AppleInsider.