Cross-fade on CDs made with iTunes?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Is there some way to cross-fade between tracks on CDs that are made with iTunes? iTunes allows you to cross-fade when playing on your computer (it does this for 5 seconds or so by default), but I don't see an option to create CDs with a cross-fade.

By cross-fade I'm referring to the ability to make the next song start playing before the previous song has totally faded out, so there are no gaps of silence in the music. This is great for parties, etc. where you don't want the music to stop.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    ericgericg Posts: 135member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Gh0ztt

Is there some way to cross-fade between tracks on CDs that are made with iTunes? iTunes allows you to cross-fade when playing on your computer (it does this for 5 seconds or so by default), but I don't see an option to create CDs with a cross-fade.

By cross-fade I'm referring to the ability to make the next song start playing before the previous song has totally faded out, so there are no gaps of silence in the music. This is great for parties, etc. where you don't want the music to stop.

Audio Hijack Pro perhaps.... play with iTunes, record with Audio Hijack Pro, burn with watever your favourite burn app is