Anyone in LA/OC want a green iPod mini?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I was in the right place at the right time and was able to get TWO minis, one silver, one green, from the South Coast Apple store. I could sell it on ebay for $350+ but make me a serious offer before this evening (Sun, May 2nd) and I will meet you somewhere in LA and exchange it for some cash. I am starting school in Santa Barbara next week at Brooks Inst. of Photography. Rent is due the 3rd and I could really use the cash now, not in three or more days. Thanks!

[email protected]

_thedustin

edit: added pics and could someone please add 'in' in my title (between anyone and LA/OC) because it makes me look like an idiot...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thedustin

edit: added pics and could someone please add 'in' in my title (between anyone and LA/OC) because it makes me look like an idiot...

Done
  • Reply 2 of 4
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thedustin

Rent is due the 3rd and I could really use the cash now, not in three or more days. Thanks!

Not be a smartass, but why did you buy it if you need the cash? Couldn't you just take it back since you haven't opened it?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    thedustinthedustin Posts: 176member
    Thanks JAMBO.

Torifile, I bought with a credit card. What would you do if you had the chance to buy one right now? 6 weeks is the wait and I wanted to sell it on ebay to make a hundred bucks, but I could use the cash now, like I said. I can wait, but the cash today would just help. Oh yea, it was definitely an impulse buy. Either way, I don't think I will lose money unless this Tuesday...

_thedustin
  • Reply 4 of 4
    thedustinthedustin Posts: 176member
    People in LA call me at 520.906.2081 if interested. I have decided to go the ebay route. You can check it out here. I just saw a silver sell for $446 US. Holy $hit! If I get that much it is like getting my silver for free .

My auction starts at 6:15 pac. time.

_thedustin