i agree with murbot's thread

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
as i said in another thread about the AI downtime:

"it has been long rumored that AI is directly linked to brad's noggin through tubes and wires and flesh...kinda like a cronenberg movie prop...i figure that when they started scraping those nasty sinuses, it likely caused brad's brain to loose temporary contact with AI and thus the downtime...obviously things went well as the connection is back up"

well, obviously we are trapped in his pain medicene induced mental haze and delirium

g

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I didn't think that would stick, since no one had started a thread since the Yay! one.... or are there more that I just can't see? Am I suspended in a stronger portion of Brad's sinus tissue?

I can't even delete that other thread of mine, this place won't let me. I mean, Brad's subconscious won't let me.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    carol acarol a Posts: 1,043member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I didn't think that would stick, since no one had started a thread since the Yay! one.... or are there more that I just can't see? Am I suspended in a stronger portion of Brad's sinus tissue?

I can't even delete that other thread of mine, this place won't let me. I mean, Brad's subconscious won't let me.

Murbot, why was the 'yay' thread locked? Is this place a stalag or something?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    if this is what brad's brain is like while anesticized he must be really cool to watch when he is high...
  • Reply 4 of 7
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

i think it's brad's sub/super consciousness ...

but actually, i might try if i can edit one thread. i didn't see that i was posting in safari untill i read the thread ...
  • Reply 5 of 7
    curiousuburbcuriousuburb Posts: 3,325member
    one part Being John Malkovich, one part Videodrome, one part Waking life

mix. serve over crushed ice
  • Reply 6 of 7
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    shit fuck = best thread title ever.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    crazychestercrazychester Posts: 1,339member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Carol A

Is this place a stalag or something?

Can we all say trigger happy? Well I can. And that's about all I can say without breaching guidelines. Well except maybe....Relax. And READ!

(What the f**k is going on here?)