New request feature added!

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
Hey guys -- over the last few months, several of you had requested that we post a link to each article in the News Comments forum so that members can quickly view the article from the front page and not through the forums. This helps when we have images or other formatting techniques that vBulletin doesn't easily support.

You can see an example here:

http://forums.appleinsider.com/showt...threadid=42153

Please let me know what other feature suggestions you may have.

Best,

Kasper

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    sweet! thanks!
  • Reply 2 of 3
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kasper

Please let me know what other feature suggestions you may have.

Kasper: Thanks for adding links to the original news stories. It's a useful addition.

There's a related issue that really needs to be fixed. Every time you (or your slave) post a new story in the News forum, it resets a registered user's last visit. I've started studying for the bar exam and no longer have time to visit AI on a regular basis. So it's very impractical if the forum doesn't correctly remember when I last visited.

Hope you guys (and gals) can fix this.

Escher
  • Reply 3 of 3
    kasperkasper Posts: 941member, administrator
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Kasper: Thanks for adding links to the original news stories. It's a useful addition.

There's a related issue that really needs to be fixed. Every time you (or your slave) post a new story in the News forum, it resets a registered user's last visit. I've started studying for the bar exam and no longer have time to visit AI on a regular basis. So it's very impractical if the forum doesn't correctly remember when I last visited.

Hope you guys (and gals) can fix this.

Escher

Hmm, does this effect everyone, all at once?

-K