Help this iBook to win!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Please help this iBook (and the beautiful girl who owns it) to win the photo contest! The contest is sponsored by Intel and HP by the way

Eliza and her iBook

0. (optional) Click the picture to view a bigger version

1. Click the radio button below the image

2. Click the button named "Balsot" (that means "Vote")

The topic of the contest is the use of wireless network... although I'd vote for this pic even if there wasn't a laptop. You can take a look at other entries; that would be sad if one of those dells, compaqs or hps won.

Juris

P. S. Well... you're supposed to vote only once, but if you remove a cookie (in your browser prefs) from www.lattelekom.lv, it's possible to vote again Or just use another browser or computer.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Juris

Please help this iBook (and the beautiful girl who owns it) to win the photo contest! The contest is sponsored by Intel and HP by the way

Eliza and her iBook

0. (optional) Click the picture to view a bigger version

1. Click the radio button below the image

2. Click the button named "Balsot" (that means "Vote")

The topic of the contest is the use of wireless network... although I'd vote for this pic even if there wasn't a laptop. You can take a look at other entries; that would be sad if one of those dells, compaqs or hps won.

Juris

P. S. Well... you're supposed to vote only once, but if you remove a cookie (in your browser prefs) from www.lattelekom.lv, it's possible to vote again Or just use another browser or computer.

Cheating is bad. If the I book pic must won, it will by his own merit.

Some pics are however much better than this one. I am not going to choose automatically a picture, just because there is a babe on it.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    ... just because there is a Mac in it. Which other chicks on that list of Latvian girls have a Mac? > more options for voting.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    jurisjuris Posts: 3member
    As far as I can tell, this was the only one (chick with a Mac). The only other Mac I saw was a PowerBook used by a DJ in a club scene.

I suppose you don't want to vote for something like that: foto_akcija/?aid=11...

The rules say that Internet voting results will determine viewers choice winner, while the first prize will be awarded by jury.

Juris
  • Reply 4 of 9
    jurisjuris Posts: 3member
    You can vote until Sunday, the results will be announced on Monday.

Juris
  • Reply 5 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Sorry dude, but that's not even close to being the best photo there. Best looking woman maybe (I didn't look at them all).

Now if I could see her boobies, it might be a different story.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    For your murbot, I found boobies: http://www.lattelekom.lv/ltk/foto_akcija/?aid=48

• Reply 7 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    OK. Best computer setup picture ever.

Dude, I'm totally doing this chick from behind right now.

No way! LOL!

Yeah! OMFG it's good. LMAO

*high five*

LOL

Best chat ever man!

Yeah, lol!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    Boobies! I said Boobies!
  • Reply 9 of 9
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    I'm a huge fan of eastern european chicks. After all, they are the most genetically diverse white chicks out there, and I say that they are also the best looking.

Sweet. The girl with the iBook is a cutie, though perhaps on the tall side. (Hard to tell) I am shallow, and have no problem voting for it.