Selling 17" iMac w/ Superdrive.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have read the post about selling items, and while I have not contributed the most(due to a busy life), I have been a member for a long enough time to post this here and not feel weird...I am just posting this in the hopes that more people will at least look at it, if not want to buy it.

It of course is on ebay. It comes with the iSub, Applecare, all standard Apple software, XtremeMac UFO...It is a great computer that doesn't get the time that it deserves. Because of my busy life, I am almost always on my PB. If any of you know anyone in the market, this is a computer that comes with everything they would want or need.

Thank you.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    very nice

reserve? how much time is left on applecare? Is the 512 stick in the user accessible slot? Dead pixels?

have you read this?

If you didn't live so damn far away I'd be really interested... but since I'm going to have to pay for shipping.... I'm probably going to lose interest... (damn add)

oh- and I'm assuming it doesn't come with the tablet or iPod right?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    ijerryijerry Posts: 615member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

very nice

reserve? how much time is left on applecare? Is the 512 stick in the user accessible slot? Dead pixels?

have you read this?

If you didn't live so damn far away I'd be really interested... but since I'm going to have to pay for shipping.... I'm probably going to lose interest... (damn add)

oh- and I'm assuming it doesn't come with the tablet or iPod right?

Wow, I didn't hear of that through paypal, with so many using it, and so many buyers requesting its use, I figured it would be cool. The Applecare is about a year and some months old. It doesn't come with the tablet and iPod, that is just my setup to show how nice it looks with everything. There is a reserve, but it isn't that much considering all the extras...I know I will get more than my reserve from what I have seen others go for. let me say that at least.

Thanks for the post!