green resize window button on the keyboard?

in macOS edited January 2014

Does anyone know a way to resize a window (as if you clicked the green button on the top left of the window), through the keyboard?

Like command-w to close, or command-m to minimize, isnt there a shortcut to resize it?



  • Reply 1 of 2
    hobbeshobbes Posts: 1,252member
    There's no keyboard shortcut built-in, but you can set one yourself in System Pref / Keyboard + Mouse / Keyboard Commands.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    duarteduarte Posts: 4member
    Cool, tks

    I'm been trying to get that working, but I dont really understand how to create the shortcut. It says: "enter the exact name of the menu command you want to add", but i cant find a menu command to do the same thing the green button does....?
Sign In or Register to comment.