Edit rollover images in Dreamweaver MX 2004

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I feel like I`m missing something very very obvious but I have not yet been able to find an answer to this question: is there any easy way to change one of the two images involved in a rollover without having to play around with HTML code? It seems logical that Dreamweaver should just have an "edit rollover" button, but I see no such beast. Any free extensions that would do the job?

My situation is that I`m trying to fix the site and I have a whole bunch of rollovers that need to be cleaned up. For example, the "on" image might be fine, but I need to change the "off" image. Any help would be most appreciated!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    You don't need to use HTML(or DW) to change this - it is literally two image files which are swapped using javascript - DW just packages their own javascript to do this. If one state of the rollover is incorrect (the over state for instance), just edit that image file in your favorite image editing program. No need to change any html or javascript...

You should be able to figure out what that image is by using the DW behaviors palette...