off to maine!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
well, i haven't been too active here in the past 2 weeks, not that i was that active before, but, anyways, i'm going to maine to be a C.I.T. on Lake Sebago, so i'm gonna be gone for 2 months. just thought i'd say bye and all that stuff, i'm gonna miss you guys bad. i think i'm addicted to AI, but i will think of you everyday...err, probably not, but still, i shall return! bye now.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    vice108vice108 Posts: 26member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mattjohndrow

well, i haven't been too active here in the past 2 weeks, not that i was that active before, but, anyways, i'm going to maine to be a C.I.T. on Lake Sebago, so i'm gonna be gone for 2 months. just thought i'd say bye and all that stuff, i'm gonna miss you guys bad. i think i'm addicted to AI, but i will think of you everyday...err, probably not, but still, i shall return! bye now.

Sebago Lake is one of my favorite places on earth. It's big (20 miles long), beautiful, and you're bound to have a great time.

Enjoy,

Vice108
  • Reply 2 of 11
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    Quote:

Originally posted by vice108

Sebago Lake is one of my favorite places on earth. It's big (20 miles long), beautiful, and you're bound to have a great time.

Enjoy,

Vice108

yeah, i know, i've been going to that camp for a while now, it is so incredible!!!!! you ever been to outer island ?
  • Reply 3 of 11
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Here's an acronym party:

WTF is a CIT?
  • Reply 4 of 11
    a CIT is a Counselor In Training.

so, next year i get to be a counselor. weeee!
  • Reply 5 of 11
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Haha once we watch Animal House you have to go up someone with your mouth stuffed with food, and poke it hard and spit it all over them and say "I'm a CIT! Geddit!" 8)
  • Reply 6 of 11
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    ill be in kittery point for a week.

never been to maine, sounds nice
  • Reply 7 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I don't know where the lake is but see of you can't fit in a lobster roll at some point in time.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I don't know where the lake is but see of you can't fit in a lobster roll at some point in time.

i'll do my best
  • Reply 9 of 11
    well, i'm back, and that was the best summer of my life, wooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Reply 10 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    How'd you make out with the lobster roll? My wife was there a few weeks ago and didn't eat one
  • Reply 11 of 11
    actually i did have a roll, it was damn good, it was the last night at camp, i actually had 3 weee