New I book

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I know this has probably been discussed, but here goes.......

I plan to buy a 14 inch i book and max it with available RAM--but I won't need it really until Sept when I start travelling again.

Should I wait? This is a new machine it is unlikely to be upgraded ( I think) and unlikely to be reduced in price.

What is your opinions?



Thanks,



Sammick
Sign In or Register to comment.