Kerry: Another day another flip-flop

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
CHECK OUT THIS PIC

\\/

Is this kerry connecting to the common man? he looks so foolish.

and what are the YOU-common-folk-cant have-a-shotgun-but-My-security-detail-will-be packing left gonna say to this...and peta, the birds may be clay but the implecation is so bad, what kind of message does this send to kids?

this is pandering to an insane degree, if you libs want to get rid of Bush, why the hell did you nominate HIM?

Oh well, just makes life easeir for Bush, who is a REAL hunter I might add.

FULL STORY

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    That pic needs that soundbite from what's-his-face going, "Reeeeaahhrrrrrrrr!!!"

I wanna put that soundbite for my cellphone ringer so bad, but I have no idea where to find it.
  • Reply 2 of 19
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by a_greer

CHECK OUT THIS PIC

\\/

and what are the YOU-common-folk-cant have-a-shotgun-but-My-security-detail-will-be packing left gonna say to this... and peta, the birds may be clay but the implecation is so bad, what kind of message does this send to kids?

this is pandering to an insane degree, if you libs want to get rid of Bush, why the hell did you nominate HIM?

FULL STORY

Don't be obtuse . . .puhleeze.

Kerry has been known as a hunter, and someone who enjoys hunting, for a long time.

What you can't imagine, in your little ignorant world, is that many Democrats and, yes, even many "Liberals", are not completely against guns . . . I sure am not . . . I am against certain kinds of guns, --and even there it needs to pretty extreme- I AM for licenses with a certain restrictions due to past mental health and crime histories . . . in other words pretty strict background checks. . . . other than that, go ahead collect all the guns that you want . . . and yes, go out in the woods and help thin the deer population

Anybody that shoots a Cougar, a Moose, or even a bear should probably be resoundingly beaten with rusty iron rods though
  • Reply 3 of 19
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Randycat99

That pic needs that soundbite from what's-his-face going, "Reeeeaahhrrrrrrrr!!!"

I wanna put that soundbite for my cellphone ringer so bad, but I have no idea where to find it.

DONE...
  • Reply 4 of 19
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    He has to get their attention somehow. These are the folks whose eyes glaze over when he starts talking about economics. Any numbers that aren't immediately followed by "millimeter", "caliber", "horsepower", "ounces", and "pack" just go in one ear and out the other.

Hey, Bush makes a fool of himself anytime he tries to impress us with his all-too-careful enunciation of 3 and 4 syllable words. It has this dual effect of making him sound condescending yet it is apparent that he is really just slowing down to be able to read, parse and utter the word (he need not understand what it means).

I'm absolutely serious. It is a "look daddy, I can read and speak at the same time" kind of grade-school presentation - everytime.

The man is an embarrassment to any literate American (and the pride of all illiterate Americans, seemingly).

And this is completely setting aside his policies or my political beliefs.

That said, he was installed before, his shortcomings won't keep him from being installed again. Get ready for another Florida fiasco (or worse) all over again. They are already starting.

• Reply 5 of 19
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    Quote:

DONE...

Awwww, sweet! Thanks, dude!
  • Reply 6 of 19
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

He has to get their attention somehow. These are the folks whose eyes glaze over when he starts talking about economics. Any numbers that aren't immediately followed by "millimeter", "caliber", "horsepower", "ounces", and "pack" just go in one ear and out the other.

That is just what we mean when we call you libs pointy-headed intellectuals, you ASSume that common people are too fucking stupid to understand any number preceded by a dollar sign, sure 99% of the US population doesn?t have Harvard MBAs but that doesn?t mean that the majority of people are ass backwards, redneck, hick, white trash, trailer trash or what ever bigoted label you would prefer.
  • Reply 7 of 19
    Look everyone, I'm a LIB!!!

ROTFLMFAO
  • Reply 8 of 19
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    Quote:

Look everyone, I'm a LIB!!!

ROTFLMFAO

either with us or against us eh?
  • Reply 9 of 19
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Don't be an asshole. What the fuck do you think Kerry was doing in Vietnam? He hunted Vietnamese you shit for brains. If it's possible, think things through a little further before you post a new thread.

You're obviously not educated enough about Kerry to formulate an intelligent argument against him. How can you accuse someone who fought in a war of not being willing to use guns?

This thread should be locked because it's devoid of substance.
  • Reply 10 of 19
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

CHECK OUT THIS PIC

\\/

and what are the YOU-common-folk-cant have-a-shotgun-but-My-security-detail-will-be packing left gonna say to this...and peta, the birds may be clay but the implecation is so bad, what kind of message does this send to kids?

FULL STORY

This thread is stupid.

Pathetic cheap, pointless, shot.

Glad to see you guys are getting this desperate.

What does this have to do with........ well really anything?
  • Reply 11 of 19
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    Kerry looks more comfortable with the shotgun than Bush does holding this book.

Glass houses people, glass houses.
  • Reply 12 of 19
    That picture is photoshopped faust.
  • Reply 13 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

either with us or against us eh?

Scarier:

Literacy = Elitism

Speaking one's own native language fluently = Harvard education

• Reply 14 of 19
    Quote:

Scarier:

Literacy = Elitism

Speaking one's own native language fluently = Harvard education

hasn't it been that way for thousands of years though?(sans the harvard bit)
  • Reply 15 of 19
    faust9faust9 Posts: 1,335member
    Quote:

That picture is photoshopped faust.

Funny none the less.

• Reply 16 of 19
    Quote:

hasn't it been that way for thousands of years though?(sans the harvard bit)

No, previously it was the elite/educated that held power and kept learning limited to their own, while the ignorant rabble could be controlled/distracted to their liking. There was no choice.

Nowadays we have a society which actively wants it's own people to be able to get an education but instead of taking the ball and running with it, over half the country rejects it as an affront to their "way of life" (ignorance).

We have Bush on one side and Snoop Dogg on the other both saying screw getting educated, just make a fast buck some other way. And who cares what you sound like. NASCAR or NBA, take your pick, kids, chase that dream, forgo education...

And you wonder why we have people coming here for education, why universities are so full of foreign students while the locals would rather puke and party and get stoned and play XBOX.

I've been the "token white" in my last few companies, alongside many educated asian/south asian coworkers, why? Because there is so few local talent in high tech. First it was contractors coming here via H1B but now companies say screw this, we can just move to their country.

Work ethic and speaking/reading skills go hand-in-hand. At least a Chinese person who speaks English poorly is TRYING to speak properly. Our kids (and now 20-30 year olds) violently/sluggishly reject work and reject speaking properly. Of course they are so fat who can blame them if they nod off in class. Have another Coke and a smile.

People in other countries would kill to attend even the lousiest U.S. school, or to be able to speak English without sounding embarrassing. (I'm not talking regional dialects). Why can't Bush?
  • Reply 17 of 19
    cakecake Posts: 1,010member
    Speaking of a flip-flop:

• Reply 18 of 19
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Speaking of ACTUAL flip flops that MATTER how about those hydrogen cars Bush was working on? Yea.

a_greer I've seen footage of "real" hunters in Texas. Oh wait that was canned hunts where someone buys a tiger, and shoots it with a shotgun at point blank range and keeps missing, and laughing, then finally kills it. I want to shoot those people. In the face. Hunting is now a necessary evil. And endangered species should never be hunted. It's just sad; most hunters do it for "sport." How can it be fun to kill something. Around here in Vermont when we hunt things like deer, which is necessary because of the lack of wolves, we eat it. All of it. Venison sausage and stew are really good actually. I like rifle and shotgun practice but only shooting clay pigeons and targets.

After reading this I wanted to Bush George Bush Senior out of his plane without a parachute. Ok maybe just shoot him. And damnit, Dan Quayle. Anyway, here. http://www.bigcatrescue.org/extinction_via_hunting.htm SICK. SICK SICK SICK. They want to lift a ban on hunting lions. Rich people fly in and shoot lions. I've always wanted to hunt those people.

Not to mention there are links between people who abuse/kill animals and people who abuse/kill people.

OK so what is this thread about again.
  • Reply 19 of 19
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    I know things get heated up to an elecotion but come on folks. If this is the level now how are things gonna be in october?

I close this thread and hope that future election threads starts with more substance and is followed up with better replies, okay?