New to the AI Community

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hello fellow mac users. I'm new to the AppleInsider Forums, though I have been reading the front page for nearly a year. After reading about the Gmail promotion I figured that I would sign up. It seems like a nice community - not too big or too small.

I'm not sure why I created a thread, but I guess I just thought I would introduce myself. I've been a mac user for a little over a year and a half, and am now a loyal Apple user. I've gladly gained quite a bit of knowledge on computers in general and macs since becoming a mac user.

Anyway, I'll see you all around the forums.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    playmakerplaymaker Posts: 511member
    Quote:

Originally posted by VWGuy

Hello fellow mac users. I'm new to the AppleInsider Forums, though I have been reading the front page for nearly a year. After reading about the Gmail promotion I figured that I would sign up. It seems like a nice community - not too big or too small.

I'm not sure why I created a thread, but I guess I just thought I would introduce myself. I've been a mac user for a little over a year and a half, and am now a loyal Apple user. I've gladly gained quite a bit of knowledge on computers in general and macs since becoming a mac user.

Anyway, I'll see you all around the forums.

Welcome
  • Reply 2 of 2
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    You are welcome. Good to see new heads around here