For Sale/Auction: Apple Posters.....

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Well, the last of my beloved Apple memorabilia are for sale/auction. Some of these posters I have more than one of and will have a set sale price. I will leave this post up for one week, ending next Sunday or sooner if I feel that the price seems right. When making a bid on single poster items please have the poster name (which will be below the poster) and your bid in the subject line. These posters will be sold as is, and buyer must pay for shipping and handling. Please e-mail to make sure that the posters are still available! I apologize in advance that some of the pictures are of crappy quality (took them myself). Good luck!

ai_yum_auction002

ai_yltg_fs001 $10.00 Quantity: 9

ai_flowerpower_fs002 $10.00 Quantity: 9

ai_ibnwim_fs003 $10.00 Quantity:8

ai_20th_fs004 $20.00 Quantity: 2

ai_widepowerbook_fs005 $15.00 Quantity: 4

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    I am surprised with 69 views not one has shown any interest....
  • Reply 2 of 7
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jared

I am surprised with 69 views not one has shown any interest....

post more details about each pic, like its size, condition, and update the first post with the top bids so people know whats going on.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

post more details about each pic, like its size, condition, and update the first post with the top bids so people know whats going on.

Well they are standard poster size, no one has bid or bought any so there is nothing to post. Not sure what kind of details other than size you need as the pictures pretty much explain themselves. Not trying to have a cocky attitude about it but we are all really big Mac freaks here right? I would think the poster would be self explanatory (image wise) but if someone has any questions I would be more than happy to answer.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    ibook911ibook911 Posts: 607member
    They are nice posters jared. I like them. I just don't have the money to spend on posters, when I'm dreaming about mac equipment.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jared

Well they are standard poster size, no one has bid or bought any so there is nothing to post. Not sure what kind of details other than size you need as the pictures pretty much explain themselves. Not trying to have a cocky attitude about it but we are all really big Mac freaks here right? I would think the poster would be self explanatory (image wise) but if someone has any questions I would be more than happy to answer.

so what condition are they in?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

so what condition are they in?

Mint. The two long ones and the PowerBook cook one have been sold. I will remove them from this listing.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Why don't you sell them to www.redlightrunner.com?