iMac Price drops...

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
OK, a friend of mine (my first switcher ) bought a Combo iMac 4 days ago at an apple store... will they get the $108.25 dollars back? maybe .Mac for free?

It would really suck if they didnt... what is the best course of action for me to suggest in order for them to get their $?

[ 08-13-2002: Message edited by: Paul ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    max8319max8319 Posts: 347member
    doubt it...i see how it really really sucks, but they're SOL....computers are upgraded all the time and sometimes you get the short end of the stick

sorry man....you could try returning it and buying another one....apple can't be penalized for updating their computers

just don't tell your friend about the price drops
  • Reply 2 of 3
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    that cant be the only option... I mean she can return the computer right? i mean that should be the least she can do... there has to be some law that you are allowed to return a purchase within 15 days or something...

there HAS to be another option other then "your screwed"... seb? have an opinion on this?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    well nevermind.... she went to the store today and they gave her a refund... YOU HAVE TO GO WITHIN 7 DAYS SO IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION GO NOW!!!