beta testers needed

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I am the vice president of sales for Core Pro Inc and we are about to release a product that will be sold primarily in the educational marketplace. We are a VERY small operation and can not afford the large R&D budgets that some companies have.

I am looking for some people to beta test a new product for our company. This product, when sold to a school, will not only save them money but will give the teachers the chance to really teach the class and pin point specific student needs.

This product is a hard drive security software that will all you to reboot the computer and all the changes that were made to that computer will be removed instantly taking it back to its original state, or your configuration.

If you have the time to help me out, please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will direct you to the webpage where you can register to be a beta tester.

Please keep in mind that this is a BRAND new product that will be in the very infancy stage so please read over the restrictions and disclaimers before agreeing to the process. We are expecting to recieve our Alpha version in about 5 days. We will be doing our own internal testing for about 2 weeks. In that time frame we would like to line up approximately 10-15 beta testers. As compensation for testing we will be giving 5 licenses of the product free of charge to either yourself or your local school.

If you would like more specific information about the product you can go ahead and check out the website at www.coreproinc.com.

Right now the product is going to be available for people using Mac OS 10.2 and higher.

Thank you in advance!

Jake Carey

VP of Sales and Marketing

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    talksense101talksense101 Posts: 1,738member
    Quote:

This product is a hard drive security software that will all you to reboot the computer and all the changes that were made to that computer will be removed instantly taking it back to its original state, or your configuration.

That sounds risky to say the least. Doesn't Apple's testing labs suit your needs? Funtionality like that needs to be tested on a wide spectrum of products.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    I am not the only product on the market. I have worked with this type of product for many years and decited to develope my own.

Any chance you would beta test?

Jake
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Does OS X really need a product like this? Maybe another OS could use this. : ) Have you ever used deepFreeze?( http://www.faronics.com/ ) My high school uses it on all their computers. Nice app that does it job but it was missing something important. Maybe you can make money on that missing something. sign me up.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Grey Fox,

I have see your registration come accross the computer yet. Have you had time to register for the beta test? If not go to www.coreproinc.com/betapro.htm and register there.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 888-880-2673

Jake