"J.R. Neumiller/RipVan100" Jesus Front

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sorry if this was already discussed somewhere...

I innocently ordered batteries and a charger from www.ripvan100.com. I got the product, seems fine. But along with it was a religious pamphlet. B.S. about being saved and being a sinner and all the usual psycho bile. I was livid.

I find that totally unacceptable for a company to do.

My email to them:

Quote:

While I received my package just fine and appreciate the good service, I am appalled that you would insert religious material into the package. It's a large world and most of the world does not share your faith. It should be attractive to join based on it's merits not by you shoving pamphlets in our faces. Regardless, no professional company should promote a particular religion, unless it is clearly indicated before purchase.

You wouldn't want pamphlets for VISHNU in your Wheaties or tracts for ISLAM in your kid's M&Ms. Stay out of my batteries.

No further sales from me, on principle. I have nothing against Christianity per se, just sneaky proselytizing.

Their reply:
Quote:

Hi John,

Point well understood. We don't mean to offend, but some will be offended no matter how they hear of God's work to redeem them from their sins. We are not afraid if we lose some or even all of our business, as we should suffer for the sake of Him Who has already suffered greatly for ours. It won't matter how many batteries we ultimately sell on the Internet if it makes us to forfeit our souls in the bargain. Our fruit is pleasing to GOD, as His commendation is our goal. If you are offended, its because of the message, not the messenger.

Romans 1:16, "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

Sincerely,

J.R. Neumiller

RipVan100

www.ripvan100.com

So if you loathe this kind of crap like I do, stay away from them.