Tony Hawk and software restore discs

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I have an iBook G4 1 GHz. It came with Tony Hawk preinstalled. I have played it a couple of times, but it is not really my sort of thing.

I would like to remove the app and save about 1.2GB on my hard drive, but I don't want to do it unless there is someway to get it back if I need to. After all, I did sort of pay for it (albeit as part of the price of the computer).

I used pacifist to look on the software restore dvds. My iBook came with 2. The first disc shows up in pacifist with the system applications, but does not show any games. The second disk does not show any items in pacifist at all, but I know that there must be stuff there as the disc contains hundreds of megabytes (which are not visible to the finder).

Is Tony Hawk on the disc somewhere? If so, is it possible to install just that application again if need be? As an alternative, will the program work if I copy the application package to DVD for reinstallation some time in future.

I know that iBooks have come with included games for some time. I assume that someone must know a way to restore just the game.

thanks