Phil Schiller To Keynote Apple Expo

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Just saw this over at Macnn. Looks like Phil "Photoshop bake-off" Schiller will give the keynote speech on 31/8. Do you think we'll still see the iMac3? Or will they give the iMac its own press event in September?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by PBG4 Dude

Just saw this over at Macnn. Looks like Phil "Photoshop bake-off" Schiller will give the keynote speech on 31/8. Do you think we'll still see the iMac3? Or will they give the iMac its own press event in September?

i never expected the iMac 3 at Paris and this makes me doubt it will be released there even more.

Too much free press if released in the US. The US press doesn't cover Paris at all.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

i never expected the iMac 3 at Paris and this makes me doubt it will be released there even more.

Too much free press if released in the US. The US press doesn't cover Paris at all.

With the proper invitations, the US press could be there. You have just to told them, that a major scoop are waiting them.

The release of the Imac 3 depands more of productions issues, than marketing considerations. The Imac 3 was supposed to be released two months ago.