Is there a way to make Office 2004 remember window settings?

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
My Office 2004 Mac purchase finally arrived yesterday. I like it ok, but there is one thing that bothers me. Is there a way to make it remember my preferred window settings for the program as well as the zoom percentage that is used? I hate dragging the window open and resetting the zoom to 125% every time.

I'm having a terrible time deciding between Mac Mail and Entourage. I think I'll stick with Mac's mail only because I love using isync. Otherwise, I would pick Entourage.

FInally, does anyone know where Entourage stores the mail (I'm sure I"ll find it if I take the time, but in case I don't...)? Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    satchsatch Posts: 19member
    Enterouage stores all your mail accounts, signatures, etc all in your User>Documents folder. The folder is called "Microsoft User Data". If you re-install Entourage/Office you can drag a back -up (you keep one, right?) and replace the new folder installed on re-install and all your email is back to the latest back-up you did of this folder.

I can't get window setting remembered either.

satch
  • Reply 2 of 2
    vox barbaravox barbara Posts: 2,021member
    Quote:

Originally posted by satch

... If you re-install Entourage/Office you can drag a back -up (you keep one, right?) and replace the new folder installed on re-install and all your email is back to the latest back-up you did of this folder.

Though, therefore it is rather usefull to launch entourage the first time by holding the oooption key. (left to cmd key) - Rebuilding the entourage database keeps entourage in good shape