Webcast??? What are the Details?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Does anyone know if there will be a webcast? I have heard that it will not be live, but will it be up an hour after the presentation? Any clue? I want to SEE the Keynote and the unvailing. I don't want to simply go to the website and see it on the mainpage. It would be like looking in the closset with all the unwrapped presents a few nights before christmas, A Big Letdown.

Any thoughts? Any Truths?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by gunnerycox

Does anyone know if there will be a webcast? I have heard that it will not be live, but will it be up an hour after the presentation? Any clue? I want to SEE the Keynote and the unvailing. I don't want to simply go to the website and see it on the mainpage. It would be like looking in the closset with all the unwrapped presents a few nights before christmas, A Big Letdown.

Any thoughts? Any Truths?

apple will most likely have a qt webcast an hr or two after the keynote posted in their sites quicktime section, but that i have heard there wont be a live webcasts, mainly cuz its out of the country. best bet is to see the new products online and watch the unveiling after...
  • Reply 2 of 9
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    You can follow events from the keynote here:

http://live.macobserver.com/article/..._keynote.shtml

The webcast isn't live because most people in the U.S. are asleep after midnight. Keyote begins at 4 AM EDT.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    So what the US is asleep... i'm not, and would like to have a keynote 8) asap...
  • Reply 4 of 9
    I would like to know if there will be webcast of the keynote just like the WWDC one.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by vulcan

I would like to know if there will be webcast of the keynote just like the WWDC one.

Not live, unfortunately. But probably sometime afterwards. Check Apple's site during the day tomorrow.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    but what about france? will there be a live stream there?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    None, anywhere. Would have been nice, though.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    TS is "planning" to broadcast Phil's keynote

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/applexpo04keynote.html

I love the phrase.. "plans to offer"....... it implies "Don't get angry at us if we screw it up and it doesnt work"!

• Reply 9 of 9
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    yeah stick with The Mac Observer...they are usually quite good about feeds.