Kobe Bryant: Strangulation Style

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
New report in Sports Illustrated about latest in the Kobe Bryant rape ordeal.

Apparently, he wants his police statement sealed because he admitted to further infidelities and to wanting to pay to make the rape charge disappear. But the most revolting passage hinted at what SI calls "graphic descriptions of a series of sex acts he engaged in with his accuser." The most, um, suggestive:

"holding her around her neck from behind"

Hmm.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Yes that is bad if it was not wanted . . . and I kinda think it probably wasn't wanted.

But I also have known women who really liked rough rough sex . . . although, I didn't 'know' them myself. In college a friend had a long series of very loud S&M sexual encounters that involved cattle prods even . . . some of them were so intense that the whole house would shake . . . it was a series of naked footstep-running sounds accompanied by grunts then huge poundings, and the whole house would shake . . . and that was just one person (I mean they were two people doing that).

Many people that I have known were into violent or fetishized sex, some of them were also very tender loving monogamous couples: one friend said "you'll never really know what tender means until you've been caressed lovingly after being tied to the bed and whipped"

But now life has gotten boring . . . way up here in nowhere Wisconsin