Quality CD/photo printer

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I am about to purchase my first Mac (iMac G5). I am very interested in the Mac's picture printing capabilities, and especially the ability to print directly onto CD-Rs with the new printers available!

Can any one recommend a quality (not the most expensive, but not the cheapest) printer that has direct CD printing and photo printing capabilities.

Also important, does it come with Mac compatible software for the CD printing program? I am really looking forward to making audio CDs with iTunes that have artwork directly on the CD!

Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by ezra2323

I am about to purchase my first Mac (iMac G5). I am very interested in the Mac's picture printing capabilities, and especially the ability to print directly onto CD-Rs with the new printers available!

Can any one recommend a quality (not the most expensive, but not the cheapest) printer that has direct CD printing and photo printing capabilities.

Also important, does it come with Mac compatible software for the CD printing program? I am really looking forward to making audio CDs with iTunes that have artwork directly on the CD!

Thanks.

look through epsons dvd/cd printers