new tv pilot

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
hey everybody, i just want to say hello to the board. may as well say something interesting. I recently saw some clips from a new show about 2 guys who go around making things "cooler". they take your household stff and do weird stuff to it like dip it in chrome or add fuzzy purple upholstry. anything is better than reality tv, check it out. I think I'll pass on toilet with the stereo though.... video clips

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Back when I was a young kid, we didn't have cable. But when I was about 12 or so, my parents decided to go for it. At that point, there was just the Discovery Channel out there. No science channel, no history channel, and noe learning channel. It seems to me that these days, all the discovery channel plays are tired, tired shows about tattoo covered dudes building motorcycles. Furthermore, all the learning channel plays are shows with gay men telling women how to dress or decorate their homes.

WTF? Connections2 was a cool show, and if you could follow it, it could help you build some serious dominance in Trivial Pursuit. But The Learning Channel is now just a waste of bandwidth, as is the Discovery Channel.

So, after that long rant, the point I'm making is that the last thing I want to see on TV is another SFS (stupid fucking show) about some motorcycle dude going around making things look cliche-neo-retro. Throw in a tape of "Wings: Anti-Tank Missiles of the World" and send me back to 1992.

I wanted to go into aerospace while I was growing up. At least it's a real profession. I seriously wonder if all sorts of kids these days waste their youths dreaming of being custom chopper designers.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Moving on, I watched all the clips, and it's obvious after the first one (particularly with the stapler episode) that this series is a complete spoof. . .

In that vein, I give them credit. Someone out there needs to take a pot shot at all of the retarded chopper shows on TV.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Or those bucking for promotion from amateur to professional morons on reality teevee.