Does the HP f2304 LCD work with MACs?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I was just wondering if the HP f2304 23" LCD worked with MACs or is just PC compatible. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    benroethigbenroethig Posts: 2,782member
    No reason it shouldn't. Any display will work on any computer as long as there's enough video memory
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Well I'm just asking because everywhere I read about they talk about it as a "PC montior" and in the specs its compatibility is listed as PC and has no mention of Macintosh. Ehhhh, I hope it works....
  • Reply 3 of 6
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JtheVGKing

I was just wondering if the HP f2304 23" LCD worked with MACs or is just PC compatible. Thanks.

assuming its dvi, it should be fine. if not, there are tons of adapters out there.

And also, becuase someone will undoubtedly get pissed about it, "Mac's" isnt an acronym, so dont use all caps. ( I dont give a damn, but some people do).

Anyways, happy purchasing!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    guarthoguartho Posts: 1,208member
    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

And also, becuase someone will undoubtedly get pissed about it, "Mac's" isnt an acronym,...

Nor is it posessive in this case so don't use an apostrophe.

(I don't give a damn, but some people do.)
  • Reply 5 of 6
    rhoqrhoq Posts: 190member
    I currently use an HP VF52 (15" LCD) and it works flawlessly on my PowerMac G4 1.25 GHz MDD
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by JtheVGKing

I have one of these and I'm currently using it with my dual 1.25 G4. It's awesome. A lot brighter than the Apple displays (weirdly enough). Great for TV too.