why apple do not post a Pixar review??

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
why apple do not make a review of Pixar Migrating to Macos X, by replacing windows, OS 9 and some Linux Boxes? that will be totally cool.... see Renderman & Marrionette running in panther or in a developer Preview of Tiger!!! woow.. also, apple should link to secretworldofnerds.com/ where Pixar IT migrated to Macos X using scripts... also, the Pixar plans to migrate its render farm to xserves...

I do not Steve Jobs would mind, = )

a 20 page review of PIXAR IT or how they use every day for creating so great movies... or even better a page like www.apple.com/apple-IT where apple reviews of Apple IT.... apple should start showing the world how you run a offivce using macs and some unix boxes... macslash.org review apple IT some time ago...

PLEASE, APPLE & PIXAR!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Welcome to Earth, my name is John, feel free to let me know if I can be of any help. Usually we wear pants and drive facing forwards. Pretty much all you need to know, you'll do fine. Oh, and don't eat the yellow snow.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Well, first of all, Apple has a similar page to what you're asking for. It's called apple.com/pro. It lists all of the high-profile projects running on Macs/Xserves.

On the topic of Pixar to Mac OS X, is this official?

And on the topic of JohnQ, what a way you have with new members.