Free iPods?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone actually go through this process to get one? How was it? do you regret it? what catches are there that i apparently don't see? I have a friend with one and he says it was easy/catch free. I figured it'd be a good idea to not just jump in though.

-Asaph

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    i know someguy who knows somebody who done it, and it worked, but you have to sign up for other offers to get it, like you have to sign up for blockbuster and cdNOW or something like that.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Asaph

Anyone actually go through this process to get one? How was it? do you regret it? what catches are there that i apparently don't see? I have a friend with one and he says it was easy/catch free. I figured it'd be a good idea to not just jump in though.

-Asaph

probably catch free except tons of spam and some bills from expired trials he didnt know about (you know, the ones that jsut start charging your credit card when theyre up.)
  • Reply 3 of 6
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Just a reminder:

DO NOT post any referral links to "free iPod" sites or you may be banned (temporarily or permanently) at our discression.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I wouldn't trust one of these scams with a 100' pole. I say keep a wide berth between you and any of these supposed "free" iPod offers. That includes the crap that show up on the banner ads of these pages.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    ishawnishawn Posts: 364member
    Look what's happened to all of the PC users who got 'free' music.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    surfratsurfrat Posts: 341member
    After three months of his completion... my cousin today has in his possession - a brand new sealed 20gig iPod with click wheel. Contrary to all my beliefs (and basically his as well) we both now are believers.