Just got a sidekick...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey guys.

Just got one of the new sidekick II's from tmobile yesterday.

Posting from it now. Unlimited data- waaaaahoooo!

I setup a photo moblog here

Tacojohnmoblog.blogspot.com

Any tips or trick for using it with a mac?

Peace

-taco

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    are you posting new blogs directly from your sidekick? The pics are from it as well? They're actually pretty good!

Check out this forum. They're taking their first baby steps at getting started at a syncing app for it (opensource).

If you have any programming experience, maybe you can lend a hand!

http://www.hiptop.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19878
  • Reply 2 of 4
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    I'm waiting for the Sony PSP. It's going to be $220. Yes, $220. A 5.4" screen, removable optical media, and WiFi for $220.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    trowatrowa Posts: 176member
    hmmm too many devices. What is a techno-phile to do?

The Sony PSP is one sweet device.

I've been looking at the Treo 650 (high res screen, bluetooth, PalmOS). Would be the prefect device if they manage to get WiFi working through the SD slot. Will also run on all carriers (Sprint first, then GSM carriers in a couple of months. Verizon? Who knows?).

If only money were no problem...
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Well- I bought the sidekick 'cause it was only $25 off of Amazon with a new service contract.

Yeah- the PSP looks cool, but the battery life is going to be horrid!

I'm going with the DS on this one. I'm bored with current games- everything is the same- how many first person shooters can we have? NOTHING INNOVATIVE! I see some different gameplay mechanics on the DS that will make things really interesting. PSP will just have a bunch of (good looking) PS2 ports and nothing innovative.

Quote:

Originally posted by trowa

hmmm too many devices. What is a techno-phile to do?

The Sony PSP is one sweet device.

I've been looking at the Treo 650 (high res screen, bluetooth, PalmOS). Would be the prefect device if they manage to get WiFi working through the SD slot. Will also run on all carriers (Sprint first, then GSM carriers in a couple of months. Verizon? Who knows?).

If only money were no problem...