MOVED [GD]: Decisions, Decisions. I need some help here (12" vs 14" iBook)

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hello, this is my first post for direct advice. I am planning on getting a new ibook. it will be my first new mac in a long time. anyways, i cant make my mind up on the 12" or 14", i had my mind set on the 14" but after going to the apple store yesterday to "make sure" I thought it was not worth it since both the ibooks are "stuck" @ 1024x768. yeah we all know that. Well i need some help with making the decision to go with the 12" which seems rather small yet it was easier on my eyes than the 14". but does the desktop on the 12" fill up fast with clutter or seem busy with many windows open to anyone who has one? i would go with the tibook if i could but i cant. so if someone could provide their experience on this i would greatly appreciate it.

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: murbot ]

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: murbot ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    You will have no less "clutter" with the 14" iBook, as it has the same resolution as the 12". It is physically larger, but since the resolution is the same, things will only appear larger - there is no extra usable room.

Purchasing questions should be posted in General Discussion by the way, moving there now.

Oh, and welcome to AppleInsider.

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: murbot ]</p>