Are the new PB's at CompUSA yet?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Like above. I think I'm going to go to compUSA today and look at them, but I want to make sure they are there. Unfortunately I don't have a yellow pages, so I don't know the local store's number.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    [quote]Originally posted by Splinemodel:

<strong>Like above. I think I'm going to go to compUSA today and look at them, but I want to make sure they are there. Unfortunately I don't have a yellow pages, so I don't know the local store's number.

Thanks</strong><hr></blockquote>

Sherlock is your key to finding the phone number. I don't have phonebooks anymore either. Just sherlock.

But, I doubt that they do. I bet they probably still have some clamshell ibooks for $1799 to sell you if you're interested.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    The CompUSA here still has the old ones.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Just checked here and they still have the old ones at the OLD PRICES. Damn I hate that store. I walked in and the guy working the apple section was telling a MACUSER about the digitalvideo speed test of the Dell 3ghz P4 vs the dual 1.25. He was working in the Mac section talking to a guy who uses a mac and he was still unabashed about spreading crap. I hate that store. It's little wonder Apple had to open their own retail stores.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    [quote]Originally posted by torifile:

<strong>Just checked here and they still have the old ones at the OLD PRICES. Damn I hate that store. I walked in and the guy working the apple section was telling a MACUSER about the digitalvideo speed test of the Dell 3ghz P4 vs the dual 1.25. He was working in the Mac section talking to a guy who uses a mac and he was still unabashed about spreading crap. I hate that store. It's little wonder Apple had to open their own retail stores.</strong><hr></blockquote>

Especially when he recommends a machine that CompUSA doesn't sell. . . ??

Anyway, I don't need any help. Usually "I know what I want, I write software in binary" is good enough to get them off my back.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Compusa should be the last place you want to look for a new computer. They're still showcasing quicksilvers at mine.