World of Warcraft servers are down for how long?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone know whats going on with the warcraft world server?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    enderender Posts: 353member
    Sure is getting annoying... I paid $130 for my CE copy and my gf's regular copy, and so far all I've gotten to do is install it 4 times (1 hour+ per install), wait in queues, and walk around while the game lags. I've maybe managed to play a grand total of 3 hours. And it crashed every 5 minutes.

Better be working properly by friday...

-Ender
  • Reply 2 of 2
    I am hoping someone here may be able to help me with my Warcraft/Powerbook issues...(I realize this may be a Geniusbar issue) but here goes:

I have a 1Ghz Titanium PowerBook with 1Gig of ram and a 64mb of video ram (not sure what ATI card it is for sure).

This, according to the requirements laid out by Blizzard should be more than sufficient to run this game. I am having some sort of crazy video card issues that cause my screen to display various patches of colors over what are supposed to be textures, and white noise covering all of the text boxes rendering the game unplayable. I was hoping that someone may be able to help me?

here are the steps I have already taken to fix this issue:

1) verified that my video card has the latest driver installed.

2) restarted my machine and the game several times and zapped the P RAM in the process

3) searched the forums on the WoW site several times over looking for someone who might be having similar issues (unsuccessfully)

4) I even went into the command prompt and changed the graphic settings for the game to be lower in order that IU might be able to play the game.

5) It should also be noted I even tried to change the resolution inside of and outside of the game with no success.

???????PLEASE HELP ME!???????????????????????????????????