MOSR Has their ideas

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
At this point I have no idea. I could see apple saying something in video is beyond rumor sites. I don't know maybe they just want to pretends its going to be big. Just to let you know they finally posted.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    [quote]Originally posted by Rmh1572:

<strong>At this point I have no idea. I could see apple saying something in video is beyond rumor sites. I don't know maybe they just want to pretends its going to be big. Just to let you know they finally posted.</strong><hr></blockquote>

How long have they been back up? I didn't even bother checking anymore b/c of the downtime.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    logan calelogan cale Posts: 1,281member
    Less than an hour.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    "Reader Sponsors please note: We are currently catching up on subscriptions and working on addressing the SMTP problem that has caused Mail.app to fail to send out mailings to the full subscriber list since it surpassed 900 entries. Suggestions on how to configure our SMTP server (Mac OS X 10.1, of course) or Mail.app to avoid these "Message could not be sent because the server does not recognize any of the recipients" errors are welcomed; in the mean time, we are continuing development of a secure page which will deliver Sponsor content through the Web and will post notice as soon as one method or another is up and running."

...nothing like AI!