Anyone ever done promotional DVD's for a company?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
My iMac will be here this week, finally!! I have FCP HD and will be ordering Adobe CS along with DVD Studio Pro this week.

I wan to get a basic promotional DVD together for my company. My wife suggested a small dvd with business card holder. I would like to be able to print on them like I do my CD's I make (I have a Epson R300 which prints directly on the CD/DVD).

I was wondering if anyone has any expereince with these DVD's and where I can find such a thing? Any other suggestions would be cool too.

Regards,

Eric

Very pumped to get my first apple.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by aplnub

My iMac will be here this week, finally!! I have FCP HD and will be ordering Adobe CS along with DVD Studio Pro this week.

I wan to get a basic promotional DVD together for my company. My wife suggested a small dvd with business card holder. I would like to be able to print on them like I do my CD's I make (I have a Epson R300 which prints directly on the CD/DVD).

I was wondering if anyone has any expereince with these DVD's and where I can find such a thing? Any other suggestions would be cool too.

Regards,

Eric

Very pumped to get my first apple.

i have only seen cd-r's in the form you are talking about. you can pick up small dvd discs, but not ones cut out like a business card. the whole concept you are talking about was referred to at my production house as a Digicard, and was made using CDs. you can check taperesources.com, but i dont think they sell dvds like you want.