I saw the Sony 23" Display today

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I finally saw the new Sony wide screen 23" LCD display (model #SDM-P232W/B) at the Sony Style Store today.

Wow it's beautiful!, the display looked fantastic and the case is gorgeous in an industrial design sort of way, it's black with a silver base, even the back and sides are beautiful! It would look great in a modern decor its such a clean looking design.

There is a computer store directly across the street that has the Apple 23" HD Cinema Display, the Sony was at least the equal of the Apple, too bad I couldn't compare them side by side.

The Sony is gong to give Apple some conpetition as the Sony is $3000 but can be purchased for about $2700.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    awwww. may I touch you?
  • Reply 2 of 2
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    [quote]Originally posted by Defiant:

<strong>awwww. may I touch you? </strong><hr></blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chefsource.ukgateway.net/spmovie/sounds/clip01.wav"; target="_blank">I saw the Terrence and Phillip movie. Who wants to touch me?</a>

Both the Sony and the Apple Cinema HD display look great. I've seen the ACHD several times, but not the Sony. I'll be in NYC over Thanksgiving. Hopefully I'll have time to stop by the Sony Style store.

Escher

[ 11-19-2002: Message edited by: Escher ]</p>