Pranks at The Game

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone have fun stories about ass-kicking pranks at your college's The Game/The Rivalry/etc.?

Cambridge, last Saturday: Harvard confirms, "We suck!"

I can't believe they pulled that off. Epic. Timeless. One for the ages.

News and more news.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    When northwestern wasn't the football powerhouse that it is today (ahem) they used this cheer.....

Quote:

That's all right. That's okay. You'll be working for us some day!

• Reply 2 of 5
    Not much from my college years. Burnt hedges. Destroyed goal posts. 'borrowed' more then a few campus monuments but not much organized chaos. Sorta defeats the idea don't you know....
  • Reply 3 of 5
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    That is ridiculously awesome.

It makes me want to prank them... in my basement... for hours.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    Not so much a prank, but still a fun story.

Boston College was one of the first schools to have video jumbotrons installed in their inside arena. (And the first in the Big East conference). They are positioned at either end of the arena, so that even the players have a clear view of them from the ice/floor.

Way back when they were first installed a little red dot was put on the board over the image to distract the visiting player while making a free throw. Apparently it was very effective and the Big East made a rule banning red dots on video boards. So the color was changed to green. Then the Big East banned all dots. After a few more games like this the Big East bans all video movement during free throw shots in basketball.