The RUMOR of all RUMORS!!!

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
America outraged when Steve Jobs was arrested on J7 after confessing to WTC attacks to a live audience! Jobs trained suicide terrorist to fly, using his private jet and G5 powered iMac LCD running flight simulators! Box cutters were concealed in the yet to be released in iPod and smuggled on planes and used by terrorists! Which have never been recovered...?

Before being arrested at the MWSF conference Jobs said "I hate towers, my cube was the future! This is my REVENGE!"

A CIA chief reported "We've always had our suspicions about Steve, it was the beard and secrecy that gave him away! We'll lock him up for good!"

Top that - if you dare!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    vvedgevvedge Posts: 41member
    am I the only one that finds that a little out of line?

eh, I'll shut up...
  • Reply 2 of 4
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    future hardware? come on people....
  • Reply 2 of 4
    wheewhee Posts: 46member
    this is future hardware?
  • Reply 2 of 4
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    [quote]Originally posted by Dirty Harry:

<strong>America outraged when Steve Jobs was arrested on J7 after confessing to WTC attacks to a live audience! Jobs trained suicide terrorist to fly, using his private jet and G5 powered iMac LCD running flight simulators! Box cutters were concealed in the yet to be released in iPod and smuggled on planes and used by terrorists! Which have never been recovered...?

Before being arrested at the MWSF conference Jobs said "I hate towers, my cube was the future! This is my REVENGE!"

A CIA chief reported "We've always had our suspicions about Steve, it was the beard and secrecy that gave him away! We'll lock him up for good!"

Top that - if you dare!!!</strong><hr></blockquote>

You are a complete ass. I can't believe you even have the balls to post this. How low can you get?

Mod please lock this thread ASAP. Thanks