Which iPod should I buy?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
My choices are the iPod Mini, the 20 GB iPod, or to wait for an updated Mini.

I have no idea how many songs I have. I like the size of the Mini and its outer case, but the 20 GB iPod has 12 hour battery life, is only $40 more with the education discount, and has so much space that in-case I have more than 1,000 songs, I have room for a lot more.

Which one should I get? Or should I wait for an updated 5 GB Mini? When is that coming out?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    20GB.

Like you said, it's only $40 more and you have a lot more space, plus better battery life.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    mimacmimac Posts: 872member
    Defin' 20GB! ... I'm a gettin one for Christmas
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by dferigmu

My choices are the iPod Mini, the 20 GB iPod, or to wait for an updated Mini.

I have no idea how many songs I have. I like the size of the Mini and its outer case, but the 20 GB iPod has 12 hour battery life, is only $40 more with the education discount, and has so much space that in-case I have more than 1,000 songs, I have room for a lot more.

Which one should I get? Or should I wait for an updated 5 GB Mini? When is that coming out?

I'm going for the mini this Christmas. I don't even have 1000 songs, I'm boardering on 700. Not to mention I like small electronics, I have no need for 20 GB.