Free iTunes downloads?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Not sure if this has been confirmed or even already posted but I found this on another site...let me know if anyone tries it, I have to leave for a bit so i'll try it later.

"Just wanted to let everyone know that if you select paypal as your billing method in iTunes, paypal will give you five(5) free songs that you can download from iTunes, any songs. All you have to do is access the Music Store section in iTunes, then click Create Account, then when it asks you what type of billing method you want to use, just click paypal. Hope that everyone gets the five free songs..."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    rara Posts: 623member
    Quote:

Originally posted by cyko95

Not sure if this has been confirmed or even already posted but I found this on another site...let me know if anyone tries it, I have to leave for a bit so i'll try it later.

"Just wanted to let everyone know that if you select paypal as your billing method in iTunes, paypal will give you five(5) free songs that you can download from iTunes, any songs. All you have to do is access the Music Store section in iTunes, then click Create Account, then when it asks you what type of billing method you want to use, just click paypal. Hope that everyone gets the five free songs..."

I switched my payment method for my existing account to PayPal and... nothing.