A Little iPod Christmas Story

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
So I was at my gym a few days ago. A little gym, maybe only ten people were there at the time.

One of the trainers had let one of the other trainers use her iPod mini. The trainer had never used an iPod before and was acting like a little kid with a new favorite toy. After a little while the trainer made it clear that she now knew for sure what her husband was going to be getting her for Christmas. Various remarks were made about how cool it was as the others present in the gym started joining in the conversation to see what all the fuss was about. Various people piped in with the opinions about iPods with remarks about it being the "best one" and "the one that's easy to use" and so on. Another trainer lamented that he was probably going to end up having to buy one for each of his kids.

The conversation went on for a little while more with the trainer whose iPod started the whole discussion finally remarked that she thought her iPod was "the best thing ever" Someone called her on that and she backed down and admitted that yeah stuff like electricity and fire were definitely better, but still the iPod was...

I think it's going to be a good holiday season for Apple. They better keep those assembly lines pumping out inventory.