Under the Virtual Christmas Tree....

dmzdmz
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
So it's nearly Christmas -- I'd like to start exchanging virtual gifts now. There's is no price limit -- although gifts of humans beings or "human services" is discouraged.

My first gift is to Hassan i Sabbah -- for all his thoughtful respites from civility:

A bottle of Bushmills:

Enjoy!!

My second is for Segovious for his quest of knowledge:

(Although this may only be PC compatible.)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    I give you the greatest gift a man can receive from God.

try to put it to some good use
  • Reply 2 of 5
    marcukmarcuk Posts: 4,442member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

Is that Orac's vibrator?
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

CrazyChester gets the Platinum Rabbit:

I almost missed this.

Is that meant to remind me of you tonton

Let's see. So far from you lot, I've received a stuffed lemur, some crude oil-like products and a vibrator.

Hmmm.

Everybody has at least one present having received the 12 sided calendar from me. Hassan, Segovius and MarkUK can lay claim to two gifts after receiving a bottle of Bushmills, the Commentaries of John Calvin and a pet creationist respectively. billybob may or may not find the girl of his dreams under the tree. There are some things that only Santa can pull off.

So you know what that means don't you?

I've got the most presents you losers!

You're a brave man aren't you tonton, taking your life in your hands like this? 'Cause you don't know if I'm going to retaliate when you least expect it do you? You can't be sure whether or not I'm now quietly plotting revenge, waiting patiently for just the right moment to strike back like a black widow spider eyeing her prey?

Here's my advice. Put your hand between your legs, cup it round the dangly bits and pray tonton.

Pray real hard.