The Best Job Interview

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I just wanted to tell everyone that I just had the best job interview ever!! The hiring manager seemed to really love his job and had a great sence of humor. This was only a first interview but I feel confident that I nailed it. He mentioned very early in the interview that he wanted to go ahead and set up a second interview after christmas with one of the owners of the firm. I feel great! And best of all (aside from the salary) is that they use Macs and I might soon be able to leave the cubical-village/PC hell hole that I work at now! woo hoo! anyway thanks for listening and I'll keep everyone posted. After several so so interviews for companies I really dont want to work for this is just what I've been waiting for Damn this feels good!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    I'll keep thumbs up for you Playmaker

My best job interview so far .. was for a fruit company, and since I was overseas, the job interview was done via iChat instead of phone, using my neighbor's iSight ...
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Sounds good.

Because dreaming up ways how to sleep at work without being caught is always a bad sign, regardless of the quality of the results.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

Sounds good.

Because dreaming up ways how to sleep at work without being caught is always a bad sign, regardless of the quality of the results.